Join The Fight
How do I join?
VHV Foundation membership is 100% Free to all Active Duty/ Veteran’s.
Please become a Veterans Helping Veterans Foundation member Here
Benefits of Being A Member
• You will impact the life of a Homeless Veteran.
• Access to unlimited Mental Health & Suicide Prevention Forms & Publications.
• Receive information on how to file a success VA Disability Claim.
• Exclusive Discount on VHV Foundation Merchandise & Apparel Aboard “Chesty”, including our online store.
• Ways to Volunteer.
• Membership is strictly confidential.
I want to volunteer, help, or get involved
Thank you! Our primary need for Volunteers is while “Chesty” is abroad traveling across the nation to assist Veterans at Community Functions & Events. If you are licensed RN Nurse, Nurse Practitioner, Mental Health Counselor, Psychologist. We are urgently asking your participation at local city event.
Please contact VHV Foundation Directly@ 619-625-6300
VHVFoundation does not offer medical advice or assist in mental health crisis. If you or someone you know needs emergency help, please visit our mental health resources page. If you have thoughts of harming yourself or someone else, please contact the Veteran Crisis Line. Contact Number 1800-273-8255 Press 1 or Call 911 Immediately.